Friday, September 4, 2009

First Installment, Author's note



This book is a recollection of my military experience. The names of the characters have been changed, other than those of National prominence. The chronology is correct to my remembrance and reflects my feelings and reactions to the situations in which I was both a willing and unwilling partaker.
My respect is given to all those with whom I served. I salute all the men who served in the Vietnam Theater of operation; as well as those who served in any other conflict, or war. I hope that these remembrances, which are herein, will help others to accept themselves and their experiences, and that all of us may be better understood and accepted.

My heart goes out to all those that gave their lives to the ravages of war, both dead and living; some say it would have been easier to have gone than to have suffered endlessly.



No comments:

Post a Comment